Position: Care Coordinator (CC)
Working Hours: Monday- Friday 08:30-17:30pm
Remuneration- £23,000- £25000 per annum
Location: 179-181 Streatham Road, Mitcham, CR4 2AG
Rainbow Medical Services are proud to announce the expansion of their team through the recruitment of a Care Coordinator.
Rainbow Medical Services is a compassionate provider of quality and excellent Health Care services. Our services are designed to meet the needs of people who have complex care needs (such as brain injury and spinal injury), learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health problems or other long term conditions.
If you share our passion for delivering great customer service and would like the opportunity to be part of our successful, award winning team then keep reading!
This is a full-time role based from our Mitcham offices with occasional field based visits.
Is this the ideal Care Coordinator role for me?
As our ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate experience in a Care Coordinator role and the ability to demonstrate a strong track record in delivering excellent frontline customer services
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good presentation skills
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Understanding of legislation concerned with care provision
- Administrative experience
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 and above
- Professional Care Qualification
- Experience as a Care Coordinator or another role within a care providing organisation
- Good Logistics skills, experience using care scheduling software. (Careplanner/Staffplan)
What Qualities we are looking for?
- Reliable and Honest
- Customer Focused and Responsible
- Caring and Compassionate with a resilient mentality
- Willingness to learn and develop
If you have answered YES to all of these questions, you could be the ideal Care Coordinator for us.
What will I be responsible for?
Working alongside our Registered Manager, the successful Care Coordinator, will organise the day to day running of the service provision through the Policies, training, supervision and guidance provided by the Company. You will also be responsible for:
- Key Account Management – act as point of contact for clients and care commissioners,
- Communicating with Commissioning teams i.e. CCG / Social Services Brokers to accept packages of care
- Assist in recruitment and shortlisting of care staff to suit assessed Service User needs
- Check information / client requirements in line with key processes and legislation
- Working to expected deadlines for sending rotas for care workers/ nurses weekly; and ensure that all bookings are filled; timesheet processing, planning for workforce needed for continuity of care
- Out of hours and on call support based on a rota
- Identify client needs and provide feedback on success of filling jobs
- Ensure carers are permanently assigned to Service Users
Duty of Care
- To assist the Registered Manager in the aim of the Company in providing a quality service by a team of trustworthy, well trained and reliable Care Workers
- Participate in the ‘out of hours’ call rota
- To carry out any other tasks required by the Registered Manager that are commensurate with the level of responsibility
- To keep the Registered Manager informed of the outcomes and issues that are identified
- To report to the Registered Manager any issues regarding the legislative requirements concerning the services provided and the staff providing them
- To assist the Registered Manager in holding team meetings for Care Workers
- To produce reports as required by the Registered Manager
- To maintain accurate records in compliance with regulators
Benefits & Rewards
As a Care Coordinator for Rainbow, you can expect to receive a competitive salary of £23,000-£25,000 per annum.
- 20 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Free in- house training and opportunities
- Birthday Celebration and Social Events
- Free QCF Health & Social Care Training *subject to individual assessment
- Death In Service Benefit
- Additional Pay for On Call Duties
- Nest Pension Scheme
- A nice office environment, which supports each other.
Please note: All roles require an “Enhanced Adult and Child force” DBS.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to:
To find out more information please visit our:-
Closing date for all applications: 3rd July 2021